Apple Announces 'Extreme' Privacy Mode for Targets of Government Spyware
Jim_Higgins
2022-07-06 20:59:53 UTC
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character

Joerg Lorenz
2022-07-07 05:43:17 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)
Jim_Higgins
2022-07-07 12:13:57 UTC
Post by Joerg Lorenz
Post by Jim_Higgins
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.
AMEN!
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
http://youtu.be/7A7ZO7XQSr4
Jolly Roger
2022-07-07 15:06:04 UTC
Post by Joerg Lorenz
Post by Jim_Higgins
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qnag/apple-announces-extreme-privacy-mode-for-targets-of-government-spyware
I hope this will be available for all clients down the road.
Huh? As far as I can see, it will be available to everyone on release.
You'll just go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Lockdown Mode.

JR