Apple Helping The CCP
Jim_Higgins
2022-11-29 17:31:29 UTC
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before major
protests broke out
https://reclaimthenet.org/apple-air-drop-china/

China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-covid-protesters-become-targets-of-beijings-surveillance-state-11669718994
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character

Your Name
2022-11-29 19:20:51 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before
major protests broke out
https://reclaimthenet.org/apple-air-drop-china/
China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-covid-protesters-become-targets-of-beijings-surveillance-state-11669718994
Apple, like everyone else, has to respect local laws in the countries
they do business in. If you travel to a foreign country, then you will
have to respect the local lawas as well, whether you like it or not,
unless you want to end up in a foreign jail cell ... and most of those
are not free luxury accomodation like western jails are.
Jolly Roger
2022-11-29 21:41:57 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before
major protests broke out
China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
Apple, like everyone else, has to respect local laws in the countries
they do business in. If you travel to a foreign country, then you will
have to respect the local lawas as well, whether you like it or not,
unless you want to end up in a foreign jail cell ... and most of those
are not free luxury accomodation like western jails are.
Factual discourse and nuance don't fit into Jimbo's APPLE: BAD narrative
though. : )

JR
Jim_Higgins
2022-11-29 23:06:46 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before
major protests broke out
https://reclaimthenet.org/apple-air-drop-china/
China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-covid-protesters-become-targets-of-beijings-surveillance-state-11669718994
Apple, like everyone else, has to respect local laws in the countries
they do business in. If you travel to a foreign country, then you will
have to respect the local lawas as well, whether you like it or not,
unless you want to end up in a foreign jail cell ... and most of those
are not free luxury accomodation like western jails are.
Apple goes the extra mile to help the CCP. Worse for us is that Apple
has not pulled out of Communist China.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
http://youtu.be/7A7ZO7XQSr4
Jolly Roger
2022-11-30 00:31:19 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before
major protests broke out
China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
Apple, like everyone else, has to respect local laws in the countries
they do business in. If you travel to a foreign country, then you
will have to respect the local lawas as well, whether you like it or
not, unless you want to end up in a foreign jail cell ... and most of
those are not free luxury accomodation like western jails are.
Apple goes the extra mile to help the CCP.
Nope, Apple doesn't do more than the law requires, Jimbo. And you can't
show that they do because you are lame-trolling as usual.
Post by Jim_Higgins
Worse for us blah blah blah
Noe, if you don't live in China, China has no access to your Apple data,
Jimbo.

Your trolls are lame, Jimbo.

JR
Your Name
2022-11-30 00:41:26 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before
major protests broke out
https://reclaimthenet.org/apple-air-drop-china/
China Covid Protesters Become Targets of Beijing’s Surveillance State
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-covid-protesters-become-targets-of-beijings-surveillance-state-11669718994
Apple, like everyone else, has to respect local laws in the countries
they do business in. If you travel to a foreign country, then you will
have to respect the local lawas as well, whether you like it or not,
unless you want to end up in a foreign jail cell ... and most of those
are not free luxury accomodation like western jails are.
Apple goes the extra mile to help the CCP. Worse for us is that Apple
has not pulled out of Communist China.
So then Chinese people don't get Apple devices at all ... great
solution, NOT! :-\
Jim_Higgins
2022-11-30 11:02:20 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
[...]
Apple apologist.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
http://youtu.be/7A7ZO7XQSr4
Jolly Roger
2022-11-30 18:39:34 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
[...]
Lame troll with a tiny Apple hate boner.

JR
Your Name
2022-11-30 21:31:35 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
[...]
Ahh, here we go, the anti-Apple nutter brigade. As if any other
business offering products in China (and anywhere else with different
laws) isn't doing the exact same thing. :-\
Jim_Higgins
2022-12-01 00:16:19 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
[...]
How about Apple covering for the CCP?

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
http://youtu.be/7A7ZO7XQSr4
Jolly Roger
2022-12-01 01:55:19 UTC
How about this great Tucker Calrson video I fell for like the gullible
sheep I am?
http://youtu.be/aHJ_tzgTZn0
LOL... You idiots are *completely* brainwashed.

JR
Your Name
2022-12-01 05:10:34 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
[...]