iMac 21.5"
Jim_Higgins
2020-01-31 22:21:08 UTC
When was this last refreshed?
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character

Jolly Roger
2020-02-01 01:19:58 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
When was this last refreshed?
Do like the rest of the functioning adult world and use your noodle,
Jimbo:

<https://everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/index-imac.html>

JR
nospam
2020-02-01 01:32:53 UTC
supposedly we're just children here, so that won't work :)
Jim_Higgins
2020-02-01 01:55:00 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jolly Roger
Do like the rest of the functioning adult world and use your noodle,
supposedly we're just children here, so that won't work :)
The sage advice of the ever courteous Jolly Roger☹️
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
http://youtu.be/7A7ZO7XQSr4
nospam
2020-02-01 02:02:07 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jolly Roger
Do like the rest of the functioning adult world and use your noodle,
supposedly we're just children here, so that won't work :)
The sage advice of the ever courteous Jolly Roger??
i was referring to 'arlen', who claims that these newsgroups are full
of children, with him being the only adult.
Your Name
2020-02-01 02:27:38 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
When was this last refreshed?
March 2019
<https://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iMac>

The iMac could be due for an update in the next couple of months ...
maybe, possibly, perhaps. Only Apple knows for sure.

Currently the 27" iMac (non-Pro) is the only one that has easily
user-upgradable RAM via the trapdoor in the back - it's pretty much the
ONLY easily user-upgradable Mac at all these days. If they re-fresh the
design, then that could go, although with Johhny Ive now thankfully
gone, the trapdoor could much-less-likely make a come back in the 21.5"
model.
Jim_Higgins
2020-02-01 12:28:40 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
When was this last refreshed?
March 2019
<https://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iMac>
The iMac could be due for an update in the next couple of months ...
maybe, possibly, perhaps. Only Apple knows for sure.
Currently the 27" iMac (non-Pro) is the only one that has easily
user-upgradable RAM via the trapdoor in the back - it's pretty much the
ONLY easily user-upgradable Mac at all these days. If they re-fresh the
design, then that could go, although with Johhny Ive now thankfully
gone, the trapdoor could much-less-likely make a come back in the 21.5"
model.
Thank you for the help 😃