iPhone X Named 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever' as Glass Shatters in Series of Drop Tests
Jim_Higgins
2017-11-06 14:19:33 UTC
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/06/iphone-x-breakability-drop-tests/
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2017-11-06 14:31:37 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
iPhone X Named 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever' as Glass Shatters in Series
of Drop Tests
drop tests done by a company who wants to sell you insurance.

conflict of interest much?
Jim_Higgins
2017-11-06 15:02:57 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
iPhone X Named 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever' as Glass Shatters in Series
of Drop Tests
drop tests done by a company who wants to sell you insurance.
conflict of interest much?
Apple sells AppleCare+. I always buy AppleCare+ and use it. Your mileage
may differ.
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2017-11-06 15:13:17 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
iPhone X Named 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever' as Glass Shatters in Series
of Drop Tests
drop tests done by a company who wants to sell you insurance.
conflict of interest much?
Apple sells AppleCare+. I always buy AppleCare+ and use it.
then you're a klutz.

don't drop your phone and there is unlikely to be a need for an
extended warranty.
Post by Jim_Higgins
Your mileage
may differ.
it does.
Jim_Higgins
2017-11-06 15:36:38 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
iPhone X Named 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever' as Glass Shatters in Series
of Drop Tests
drop tests done by a company who wants to sell you insurance.
conflict of interest much?
Apple sells AppleCare+. I always buy AppleCare+ and use it.
then you're a klutz.
don't drop your phone and there is unlikely to be a need for an
extended warranty.
Post by Jim_Higgins
Your mileage
may differ.
it does.
Only once did I drop an iPad Mini 2-broke the glass. I mainly use it for
tech support since I am a tech klutz.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character