In Chrome's Bookmarks Manager, how can I close all of the folders at once?
Tom Evans
2017-03-18 12:48:14 UTC
In Chrome's Bookmarks Manager, how can I close all of the folders at once?

Tom Evans
Your Name
2017-03-18 21:25:22 UTC
Post by Tom Evans
In Chrome's Bookmarks Manager, how can I close all of the folders at once?
Try holding down the Option key as you close one. That sometimes works
in many places (for example when closing Finder windows).
Tom Evans
2017-03-25 16:29:15 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Tom Evans
In Chrome's Bookmarks Manager, how can I close all of the folders at once?
Try holding down the Option key as you close one. That sometimes works
in many places (for example when closing Finder windows).
Thanks, Your.

But that doesn't work in Chrome Bookmarks Manager.

Tom