Scammer Alert
Chris Schram
2017-07-25 21:02:19 UTC
This has been making the rounds. Be safe out there folks.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 10:58 AM

Caller ID: TARPON SPGS FL

"[female computer voice] ...any financial activities on your Apple
devices until you speak with an Apple support representative, or else
your financial informations can be at risk. Kindly press 1 to speak with
AppleCare right now, or call us back on 1-855-628-xxxx. I repeat, it's
1-855-628-xxxx. Thank you."
--
***@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.
Auric__
2017-07-26 08:34:19 UTC
Post by Chris Schram
This has been making the rounds. Be safe out there folks.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Caller ID: TARPON SPGS FL
"[female computer voice] ...any financial activities on your Apple
devices until you speak with an Apple support representative, or else
your financial informations can be at risk. Kindly press 1 to speak with
AppleCare right now, or call us back on 1-855-628-xxxx. I repeat, it's
1-855-628-xxxx. Thank you."
I got the Windows one this morning. Sigh. Oh, really? My Windows is about to
expire? Do tell. [click]
--
- You are a moron.
- You say that like it's a bad thing.
Huge
2017-07-26 09:42:41 UTC
Post by Auric__
Post by Chris Schram
This has been making the rounds. Be safe out there folks.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Caller ID: TARPON SPGS FL
"[female computer voice] ...any financial activities on your Apple
devices until you speak with an Apple support representative, or else
your financial informations can be at risk. Kindly press 1 to speak with
AppleCare right now, or call us back on 1-855-628-xxxx. I repeat, it's
1-855-628-xxxx. Thank you."
I got the Windows one this morning. Sigh. Oh, really? My Windows is about to
expire? Do tell. [click]
This started a few weeks ago, 2 or 3 times a day. I did what was necessary
to get to a human being and was then as vilely offensive to them as I could
manage. It stopped after a week.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 61st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.