trading software for Interactive Brokers
Orionn
2007-05-16 14:12:45 UTC
hi,

I am the author of two software tools for Interactive Brokers that
work on Mac. jTWScharts is a real-time charting application:
http://home.cidadevirtual.pt/trading

and jTWSdump allows for historical data download:
http://home.cidadevirtual.pt/jtwsdump

there are free trials available.

thanks.
Mike Rosenberg
2007-05-16 18:32:36 UTC
Post by Orionn
I am the author of two software tools for Interactive Brokers that
Darn! When I read the subject line, I thought I could finally trade my
stock broker in for something useful!
--
<http://designsbymike.biz/macconsultshop.shtml> Mac-themed T-shirts
<http://designsbymike.biz/musings.shtml> Humorous/muckraking T-shirts
<http://cafepress.com/comedancing> Ballroom dance-themed shirts & gift
wwwmbox
2017-05-22 14:42:20 UTC
Please note that jTWScharts has moved to:
http://www.tradingsoftwarelab.com/jtwscharts/

and that jTWSdump has moved to:
http://www.tradingsoftwarelab.com/jtwsdump/

This can be confirmed by visiting the outdated links while they are still redirecting to the new locations. The outdated links and redirection will be discontinued over the next couple months.