Retrieving Adobe CS3 Serial Number
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-04 01:55:04 UTC
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
Dave Balderstone
Assuming it's registered, call Adobe.
J.J. O'Shea
2009-04-04 12:02:25 UTC
Post by Dave Balderstone
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
Assuming it's registered, call Adobe.
Spoken like a man who hasn't had to call them recently.
Jolly Roger
2009-04-04 17:49:18 UTC
Post by J.J. O'Shea
Post by Dave Balderstone
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
Assuming it's registered, call Adobe.
Spoken like a man who hasn't had to call them recently.
Th moral of the story is:

Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.

= )

JR
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-05 02:17:27 UTC
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:49:18 -0500, Jolly Roger wrote
(in article <jollyroger-***@news.individual.net>):

[commenting on serial numbers]
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
Dave Balderstone
2009-04-05 04:42:09 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
So you knew you had the information but pretended that you did not?

Thanks for the admission. It will allow me to weight whether or not to
answer your pleas for help in the future.

I'm thinking "not".
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-05 12:53:58 UTC
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:42:09 -0500, Dave Balderstone wrote (in article
<040420092242094468%***@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca>):

Post by Dave Balderstone
Post by TaliesinSoft
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers,
for each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening
posting in that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
So you knew you had the information but pretended that you did not?
Thanks for the admission. It will allow me to weight whether or not to
answer your pleas for help in the future.
I'm thinking "not".
As I stated above, although I normally have a notebook containing serial
numbers I was "on the road" and didn't have access to the notebook. It was
for that reason that I made my opening request. Subsequent to that, and as I
posted, I found that the serial number was accessible from the Adobe website.
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
J.J. O'Shea
2009-04-05 13:31:55 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
So you knew you had the information but pretended that you did not?
Thanks for the admission. It will allow me to weight whether or not to
answer your pleas for help in the future.
I'm thinking "not".
Looks like Dave is having a bad decade, not just a bad year.
Jolly Roger
2009-04-07 03:35:24 UTC
Post by J.J. O'Shea
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
So you knew you had the information but pretended that you did not?
Thanks for the admission. It will allow me to weight whether or not to
answer your pleas for help in the future.
I'm thinking "not".
Looks like Dave is having a bad decade, not just a bad year.
LOL... Over such silly things, too.

Just be glad you're not stuck in such a destructive mode of mental
being! : )

JR
Jolly Roger
2009-04-07 03:37:21 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
Ah. I keep such information in a spreadsheet that is stored in an
encrypted disk image accessible on my home LAN. if I ever need it while
I'm away, I can download it over the net and access it that way. Quite
handy, and pretty secure.

JR
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-07 03:57:58 UTC
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:37:21 -0500, Jolly Roger wrote (in article
<jollyroger-***@news.individual.net>):

[responding to my having stated]
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by TaliesinSoft
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers,
for each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening
posting in that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
Ah. I keep such information in a spreadsheet that is stored in an
encrypted disk image accessible on my home LAN. if I ever need it while
I'm away, I can download it over the net and access it that way. Quite
handy, and pretty secure.
A great idea and one I will soon be doing myself.

Thanks for the bonk!
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
Jamie Kahn Genet
2009-04-08 06:46:38 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
Ah. I keep such information in a spreadsheet that is stored in an
encrypted disk image accessible on my home LAN. if I ever need it while
I'm away, I can download it over the net and access it that way. Quite
handy, and pretty secure.
Even a plain text file will do the trick. It doesn't matter how low tech
it is - so long as it works. Using an encrypted disk image is a great
idea. I also keep copies of my credit card number, bank accounts, etc on
my image in case I'm ever caught without the information while I'm away
from home. Very handy and very secure.
Jolly Roger
2009-04-19 18:40:21 UTC
Post by Jamie Kahn Genet
Post by Jolly Roger
Keep track of your serial numbers like they are made of gold.
I do keep a notebook with the vital information, such as serial numbers, for
each of my applications. Unfortunately when I made the opening posting in
that thread I was away from where that notebook is kept.
Ah. I keep such information in a spreadsheet that is stored in an
encrypted disk image accessible on my home LAN. if I ever need it while
I'm away, I can download it over the net and access it that way. Quite
handy, and pretty secure.
Even a plain text file will do the trick. It doesn't matter how low tech
it is - so long as it works. Using an encrypted disk image is a great
idea. I also keep copies of my credit card number, bank accounts, etc on
my image in case I'm ever caught without the information while I'm away
from home. Very handy and very secure.
Yeah. I actually started out with a text file for passwords, but quickly
accumulated so many I needed a spreadsheet to be able to find what I
needed quickly. I do have credit card info, scans of my birth
certificates, social security cards, and so on in simple text / image
files on the same disk image though. : )

JR
Philo D
2009-04-04 10:38:57 UTC
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
When Photoshop starts, doesn't it display the ser no at the bottom of
the splash window?
J.J. O'Shea
2009-04-04 12:01:44 UTC
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
The startup splash screen should contain the serial number. Look for the
Adobe logo, you should see your name, your orginisation, and your serial
number next to it. If the splash screen goes away too fast for you to copy
down the serial, wait for Photoshop to completely load then select 'About
Photoshop' from the Photoshop menu and the splash screen will load again and
will stay put long enough for you to copy down the serial number.

Note that in times past Adobe often left off the last three digits of the
serial number when they put it on the splash screen. They no longer do that.
Now they leave the last digit off the serial number. This gives you ten
possible serial numbers. Good luck. At least it's better than 1000 possible
serial numbers.
J.J. O'Shea
2009-04-04 12:27:33 UTC
Post by J.J. O'Shea
Post by TaliesinSoft
[...]
Oops. My error. I just checked my copy of Photoshop, they don't leave off the
last digit, they leave off the last _four_ digits. That's 10,000 possible
serial numbers. You'd better dig up the box...
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-04 14:10:51 UTC
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:55:04 -0500, TaliesinSoft wrote (in article
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in
2007, from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee
a way I can extract the serial number from my system?
Prior to having sent the above I had accessed my "Product and Online Service
Registrations" with Adobe and didn't, to my surprise, see any listing for
"Adobe Creative Suite Premium 3.0". This morning I again looked at ths same
information and there was "Design Premium CS3". The result is that I do
indeed have the serial number I need. Sometimes doing things after an
exhausting day doesn't work too well! :-(

Thanks to those who replied.
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
Glenn Montalbano
2009-04-05 11:17:30 UTC
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in 2007,
from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee a
way I can extract the serial number from my system?
If you registerd your software you can log into your account at Adobe
where you will find they keep a list of all your registered software
with the serial numbers.. you can print that out..
TaliesinSoft
2009-04-05 12:56:10 UTC
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 06:17:30 -0500, Glenn Montalbano wrote (in article
Post by Glenn Montalbano
Post by TaliesinSoft
I have an installed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 3 whih I purchased in
2007, from whom I cannot remember. I need to retrieve the serial number.
Unfortunately I cannot as yet locae the disks used to install it. Is thee
a way I can extract the serial number from my system?
If you registerd your software you can log into your account at Adobe
where you will find they keep a list of all your registered software with
the serial numbers.. you can print that out..
And that's exactly what I did and what I described yesterday morning.
elsewhere in this thread.
James Leo Ryan ..... Austin, Texas ..... ***@me.com
m***@gmail.com
2017-02-27 09:15:55 UTC
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
Bernd Fröhlich
2017-02-27 09:20:10 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I don´t use Adobe software but I heard they have serial numbers for
sale. Just contact them.
android
2017-02-27 09:36:34 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I donŽt use Adobe software but I heard they have serial numbers for
sale. Just contact them.
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay. If it fails to acquire a license that way it
might try Adobe CC since some legacy CS apps are available that way.
teleportation kills
Savageduck
2017-02-27 17:01:26 UTC
Post by android
Post by Bernd Fröhlich
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I don´t use Adobe software but I heard they have serial numbers for
sale. Just contact them.
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them. The bottomline is Adobe is not going to
provide support for pirated software, especially for pirated software
that is 9 years old.
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
Post by android
If it fails to acquire a license that way it
might try Adobe CC since some legacy CS apps are available that way.
The free CS3 downloads being offered all require a license, and were
intended for folks who had actually bought the software. The only
legacy CS app that was available via CC was CS6 and I believe that has
had the plug pulled.

<https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-your-serial-number.html>
--
Regards,

Savageduck
nospam
2017-02-27 17:25:10 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
Post by Bernd Fröhlich
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I don´t use Adobe software but I heard they have serial numbers for
sale. Just contact them.
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them.
it's entirely legal to sell cs3, even on ebay. the previous owner must
fully deactivate it and provide the original discs (ideally with box
and everything else that originally came with it).

selling *just* a serial number is illegal as would be a home made dvd.
Post by Savageduck
The bottomline is Adobe is not going to
provide support for pirated software, especially for pirated software
that is 9 years old.
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
cs3 is no longer supported, although it does work in 10.9, possibly
later (haven't tried it nor do i have any plans to).
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
If it fails to acquire a license that way it
might try Adobe CC since some legacy CS apps are available that way.
The free CS3 downloads being offered all require a license, and were
intended for folks who had actually bought the software. The only
legacy CS app that was available via CC was CS6 and I believe that has
had the plug pulled.
cs2 (not cs3) was offered for free for those who previously bought it
and who need to reinstall it on older hardware. it was *not* intended
for everyone. it won't run on any recent hardware (mac or windows)
which is one reason why the activation servers were shut down and why
they offered it for free.
Savageduck
2017-02-27 17:35:10 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
Post by Bernd Fröhlich
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I don´t use Adobe software but I heard they have serial numbers for
sale. Just contact them.
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them.
it's entirely legal to sell cs3, even on ebay. the previous owner must
fully deactivate it and provide the original discs (ideally with box
and everything else that originally came with it).
selling *just* a serial number is illegal as would be a home made dvd.
That was my point.
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
The bottomline is Adobe is not going to
provide support for pirated software, especially for pirated software
that is 9 years old.
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
cs3 is no longer supported, although it does work in 10.9, possibly
later (haven't tried it nor do i have any plans to).
Welcome to the club.
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
If it fails to acquire a license that way it
might try Adobe CC since some legacy CS apps are available that way.
The free CS3 downloads being offered all require a license, and were
intended for folks who had actually bought the software. The only
legacy CS app that was available via CC was CS6 and I believe that has
had the plug pulled.
cs2 (not cs3) was offered for free for those who previously bought it
and who need to reinstall it on older hardware. it was *not* intended
for everyone. it won't run on any recent hardware (mac or windows)
which is one reason why the activation servers were shut down and why
they offered it for free.
Yup! However, I thought that CS3 was part of that program. The simplest
solution is still CC, if he truly needs any of that Adobe software.
--
Regards,

Savageduck
nospam
2017-02-27 17:42:29 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
cs3 is no longer supported, although it does work in 10.9, possibly
later (haven't tried it nor do i have any plans to).
Welcome to the club.
you still use cs3? :)
Post by Savageduck
like a certain other individual, he doesn't want to pay for anything.
Savageduck
2017-02-27 18:08:41 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
cs3 is no longer supported, although it does work in 10.9, possibly
later (haven't tried it nor do i have any plans to).
Welcome to the club.
you still use cs3? :)
You misinterpreted my comment. I subscribe to CC and I also have CS5
and CS6 installed on this Mac. I haven't used CS3 for many years, I
don't have it installed on any of my Macs, and the (upgrade) install
disc has been buried and not missed somewhere in my house.
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
[...]
Oh well!
--
Regards,

Savageduck
nospam
2017-02-27 18:16:37 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
Post by nospam
Post by Savageduck
The OS that "mcarmy662" might also play a part. I believe CS3 is not
supported in OSX 10.9 - 10.12. I cannot speak for Windows, but if he is
using W8 or W10, I believe he is SOL.
cs3 is no longer supported, although it does work in 10.9, possibly
later (haven't tried it nor do i have any plans to).
Welcome to the club.
you still use cs3? :)
You misinterpreted my comment.
looks like the other way around
Post by Savageduck
I subscribe to CC and I also have CS5
and CS6 installed on this Mac.
i know you have cc.
Post by Savageduck
I haven't used CS3 for many years, I
don't have it installed on any of my Macs, and the (upgrade) install
disc has been buried and not missed somewhere in my house.
that's what i thought, thus the question.

i still have cs3 on my old macbook, which currently has 10.9 and it
works without issue.
android
2017-02-27 18:36:27 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them.
There might in certain be laws make sell and buy of licenses legal
despite what the EULA of the software says. Licenses are issued under
law that supersedes it if so be. This is all about legally acquired
licenses, of course...

<https://www.cnet.com/news/eu-court-sale-of-used-software-licenses-is-jus
t-fine/>
teleportation kills
Savageduck
2017-02-27 18:50:00 UTC
Post by android
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them.
There might in certain be laws make sell and buy of licenses legal
despite what the EULA of the software says. Licenses are issued under
law that supersedes it if so be. This is all about legally acquired
licenses, of course...
<https://www.cnet.com/news/eu-court-sale-of-used-software-licenses-is-jus
t-fine/>
Then check with Adobe and see how that works out.
--
Regards,

Savageduck
android
2017-02-27 18:52:49 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
Post by Savageduck
Post by android
I'm not sure that Adobe sells licenses for CS3 anymore but there might
be offers of such on Ebay.
There might be, but they would be in violation of the EULA and Adobe is
not obliged to honor them.
There might in certain be laws make sell and buy of licenses legal
despite what the EULA of the software says. Licenses are issued under
law that supersedes it if so be. This is all about legally acquired
licenses, of course...
<https://www.cnet.com/news/eu-court-sale-of-used-software-licenses-is-jus
t-fine/>
Then check with Adobe and see how that works out.
The Q was the legality of it... In some regions it seems to be.
teleportation kills
Savageduck
2017-02-27 16:45:37 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
There are a few issues with your post:
1: You have come in from Google Groups and found a thread from 2009 to
claim jump rather than initiating a new thread with your question.

2: While one can download CS3 free from some sources, the application
itself is not free. You need to have a serial number to activate, and
that serial number is typically obtained by purchasing the software or
an upgrade from CS2. That is a purchase window which closed many years
ago.

3: If you did actually buy your copy those many years ago you should read this:
<https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-your-serial-number.html>

Otherwise, if you are in need of Adobe apps, consider the Creative
Cloud solution, it works pretty well for me. Your other choice is to
use one or another of the Adobe alternatives which are available for
MacOS and Windows. I guess that depends on what you actually need the
software for.
--
Regards,

Savageduck
Patty Winter
2017-02-27 17:53:51 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Otherwise, if you are in need of Adobe apps, consider the Creative
Cloud solution, it works pretty well for me. Your other choice is to
use one or another of the Adobe alternatives which are available for
MacOS and Windows. I guess that depends on what you actually need the
software for.
I dread the day when CS5 stops working on my Macs. I use Acrobat Pro
almost daily but for very simple tasks, Photoshop probably every couple
of months (Elements would probably do fine for my needs), and InDesign
maybe once a year. Elements is still available as an inexpensive standalone
application, but the cheapest Acrobat subscription I see is $17.99/month.
And if I did need Photoshop, the cheapest is $9.99/month. That's nearly
$30/month and I still wouldn't have access to InDesign.

Patty
Savageduck
2017-02-27 18:20:04 UTC
Post by Patty Winter
Post by Savageduck
Otherwise, if you are in need of Adobe apps, consider the Creative
Cloud solution, it works pretty well for me. Your other choice is to
use one or another of the Adobe alternatives which are available for
MacOS and Windows. I guess that depends on what you actually need the
software for.
I dread the day when CS5 stops working on my Macs. I use Acrobat Pro
almost daily but for very simple tasks, Photoshop probably every couple
of months (Elements would probably do fine for my needs), and InDesign
maybe once a year. Elements is still available as an inexpensive standalone
application, but the cheapest Acrobat subscription I see is $17.99/month.
And if I did need Photoshop, the cheapest is $9.99/month. That's nearly
$30/month and I still wouldn't have access to InDesign.
Patty
I suggest that you take a look at Luminar from MacPhun, Affinity Photo,
Affinity Designer, and/or Pixelmator.
<https://macphun.com/luminar>
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/>
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/designer/>
<http://www.pixelmator.com>

...and there is also On1 PhotoRAW 2017
<https://www.on1.com>
--
Regards,

Savageduck
Jolly Roger
2017-02-27 18:28:21 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by Patty Winter
I dread the day when CS5 stops working on my Macs. I use Acrobat Pro
almost daily but for very simple tasks, Photoshop probably every couple
of months (Elements would probably do fine for my needs), and InDesign
maybe once a year. Elements is still available as an inexpensive standalone
application, but the cheapest Acrobat subscription I see is $17.99/month.
And if I did need Photoshop, the cheapest is $9.99/month. That's nearly
$30/month and I still wouldn't have access to InDesign.
I suggest that you take a look at Luminar from MacPhun, Affinity Photo,
Affinity Designer, and/or Pixelmator.
<https://macphun.com/luminar>
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/>
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/designer/>
<http://www.pixelmator.com>
...and there is also On1 PhotoRAW 2017
<https://www.on1.com>
I've used Pixelmator, Affinity Photo, and Affinity Designer in place of
Adobe apps for years and love them. Good riddance!

JR
android
2017-02-27 19:15:53 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Soo, some of us are bored and plays with the trolls...

Anyways, here's an UK outfit that sells used Adobe licenses:

<http://www.discount-licensing.com/adobe.php>

:-))
teleportation kills
android
2017-02-27 19:59:24 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I'm sorry Dear Sir, but I didn't realise that you were a troll until
recently, but do I understand that you and your kind have special needs!

Here ya go:

<http://www.clearlicensing.org/secondary-market/>
teleportation kills
android
2017-02-27 21:23:06 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
i need a serial number to start my adobe cs3
I'm sorry Dear Sir, but I didn't realise that you were a troll until
recently, but I do understand that you and your kind have special needs!