Apple to Charge $279 for iPhone X Screen Repairs and $549 for Other Damage Outside of Warranty
Jim_Higgins
2017-10-27 14:05:44 UTC
Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng

http://tinyurl.com/ya5n7cg6
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2017-10-27 14:56:10 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng Ka-Ch$ng
Apple to Charge $279 for iPhone X Screen Repairs and $549 for Other
Damage Outside of Warranty
it's comparable to other smartphones.

once again, you're trolling.

<http://www.deteched.com/2017/09/02/broken-display-samsung-galaxy-note-8-
can-cost-300-repair-consider-samsung-premium-care-insurance/amp/>
If the Note 8 follows the Galaxy S8+ repair fees, you can expect the
glass to cost $300 to replace if you go through Samsung. If you
happen to break both sides, it will set you back a cool $600 which is
two-thirds the cost of the phone.

<https://android.gadgethacks.com/news/dont-even-think-about-dropping-you
r-galaxy-s8-0177498/>
If repair shops can't get the cost of replacement screens at a decent
price, then you might have a hard time finding a shop that will
repair your Samsung phone for under $500. Or pay a decent price, but
for a replacement display that might not exactly match the quality of
your original Infinity screen:
UBreakIFix repair shop in downtown Brooklyn starts at $249 to replace
the Galaxy S7 screen, the same AMOLED display that the S8 has but
smaller.