0000000F, 00000003 error
t***@gmail.com
2016-09-24 10:33:47 UTC
Thank goodness for having a backup system, but there's still a lot of data
on a drive that, without warning, came up with a sad Mac and
0000000F
00000003
What be this thing, and if you know what it is, how do I circumvent it?
Many thanks.
-Kelley-
0000000F
00000003 means that you presses the interrupt key while the Macintosh was starting up. To fix it: just restart the pc, and it will go away.
Jolly Roger
2016-09-24 16:53:43 UTC
Thank goodness for having a backup system, but there's still a lot of
data on a drive that, without warning, came up with a sad Mac and
0000000F 00000003
What be this thing, and if you know what it is, how do I circumvent it?
Many thanks.
-Kelley-
0000000F 00000003 means that you presses the interrupt key while the
Macintosh was starting up. To fix it: just restart the pc, and it will
go away.
Think he'll see your response? You're only 21 years late...

JR
e***@gmail.com
0000000f 00000003 that code hapend to me playing a game it was weird the game screen was black and there was only a code (0000000f 00000003) I read the crash file and it was a renderer crash
Auric__
2017-03-01 19:26:41 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Thank goodness for having a backup system, but there's still a lot of
data on a drive that, without warning, came up with a sad Mac and
0000000F
00000003
What be this thing, and if you know what it is, how do I circumvent it?
Many thanks.
-Kelley-
0000000f 00000003 that code hapend to me playing a game it was weird the
game screen was black and there was only a code (0000000f 00000003) I
read the crash file and it was a renderer crash
You know, that information probably might have been more useful to Kelley if
it had been posted closer to the original post... over ***21 YEARS AGO!***
Except, in 1995, Kelley was using either a 68k machine or a PowerPC, where
the error codes may very well have been completely different.

Fucking Google Groupies.
--
There's a big difference between a BUTTER KNIFE and a BUTTERFLY KNIFE.