Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ‘Enough!’
Jim_Higgins
2017-06-05 20:57:09 UTC
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ‘Enough!’
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Ant
2017-06-06 00:46:09 UTC
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ???Enough!???
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
I agree. It's not just Apple too.
--
Quote of the Week: "Don't step on ants... they're people too." --a quote from ANTZ movie
| |o o| |
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
Huge
2017-06-06 11:26:53 UTC
Post by Ant
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ???Enough!???
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
I agree. It's not just Apple too.
It's everything with software in it, and it's been going on for years. Just
look at your washing machine. 26 programmes, of which you actually use three.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 11th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.
If you have a problem with my attitude, that's your problem.
Jolly Roger
2017-06-06 18:57:58 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Ant
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ???Enough!???
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
I agree. It's not just Apple too.
It's everything with software in it, and it's been going on for years. Just
look at your washing machine. 26 programmes, of which you actually use three.
"NO, it's only Apple. Apple is DOOMED!! DOOMED, I TELL YOU!!!" ~ Jim

Obvious troll is obvious. ; )

JR
Doc O'Leary
2017-06-06 15:34:11 UTC
For your reference, records indicate that
Post by Ant
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ???Enough!???
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
I agree. It's not just Apple too.
I don’t agree. Not with calling them “Features”, anyway. It really
speaks to the mindset of the current management when things like
stickers are touted as something important. Based on yesterday’s
keynote, it’s not going to be getting any better any time soon, either.
Tim Cook has them making money hand over fist, but with the loss of
Steve Jobs, Apple seems to be lacking any thoughtful design leadership.
Now they’re even doing a me-too in the smart speaker market.
--
"Also . . . I can kill you with my brain."
River Tam, Trash, Firefly
Jolly Roger
2017-06-06 19:04:19 UTC
Post by Ant
Apple Piles On the Features, and Users Say, ???Enough!???
http://tinyurl.com/y7w8sxg4
I agree. It's not just Apple too.
I don’t agree. Not with calling them “Features”, anyway.
Except that's precisely what they are: features. You're apparently
living in a troll's delusion or something if you think otherwise.
Post by Doc O'Leary
It really speaks to the mindset of the current management when things
like stickers are touted as something important.
Liar. Those of us who watched the Apple announcement of those iMessage
features know the word "important" (or any such description) wasn't
used at all by Apple. Nice try, NO SALE.
Post by Doc O'Leary
Based on yesterday’s keynote, it’s not going to be getting any better
any time soon, either.
More trollish nonsense. Plenty of people use many of the latest features
daily and love them. You'd just love the world to ignore all of the good
stuff and instead focus only on stickers. And I'm sure it wrinkles
troll's panties that that's not happening here in the real world.
Apple's products remain popular and sell like hotcakes. Boohoo for you!
Post by Doc O'Leary
Tim Cook has them making money hand over fist, but with the loss of
Steve Jobs, Apple seems to be lacking any thoughtful design
leadership.
Troll on.
Post by Doc O'Leary
Now they’re even doing a me-too in the smart speaker market.
Apple is rarely first, but often does it better. Foolish trolls love to
claim otherwise, of course, as they have for ages. Pity they get nowhere
with it. Apple and the rest of the world moves on regardless of their
trolls. Bunch of losers.

JR