Apple Sets Its Sights on Hollywood With Plans for Original Content
Jim_Higgins
2017-01-12 14:12:15 UTC
Apple has completely lost sight of its roots. It has become crab grass.

Apple Sets Its Sights on Hollywood With Plans for Original Content
http://tinyurl.com/hj9z6hh
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Your Name
2017-01-12 19:53:19 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple has completely lost sight of its roots. It has become crab grass.
Apple Sets Its Sights on Hollywood With Plans for Original Content
http://tinyurl.com/hj9z6hh
As long as it is *original* ... none of this idiotic reboot crap
everyone else is lazily making.
Nelson
2017-01-13 09:32:22 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Apple has completely lost sight of its roots. It has become crab grass.
Apple Sets Its Sights on Hollywood With Plans for Original Content
http://tinyurl.com/hj9z6hh
Meanwhile, Applescript dies and the Mac and OS X are on life support.
Nelson
nospam
2017-01-13 11:41:41 UTC
Post by Nelson
Meanwhile, Applescript dies and the Mac and OS X are on life support.
nonsense.