Consumer Reports Rates Galaxy S8 Over iPhone 7 as 'iPhone 8' Rumored to Address Most Shortcomings
Jim_Higgins
2017-06-14 19:42:17 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/ybg9g4at
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2017-06-14 21:09:42 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Consumer Reports Rates Galaxy S8 Over iPhone 7 as 'iPhone 8' Rumored to
Address Most Shortcomings
they may rate it better, but they go on to list all sorts of things
wrong with it. that is a contradiction.

they mention that the fingerprint sensor is awkwardly placed, making it
a pain in the ass to use, that bixby is dead on arrival and that the s8
lacks a dual-lens camera with portrait mode, but yet the phone somehow
still ranks better. they also neglect to mention that the iris scanner
is trivially spoofed. it makes no sense.

when they reviewed the macbooks last year, they used the most battery
hogging browser available and configured the mac in ways no normal user
would ever configure it, giving results that were wildly inconsistent
and not at all realistic. instead of trying to figure out what they did
wrong, they just blamed apple, only to retract it a few weeks later.

consumer reports rarely, if ever, understands what it is they're
reviewing, and it's not just apple. their camera reviews are laughably
bad.