Apple Watch-The New Timex
Jim_Higgins
2016-12-10 21:11:23 UTC
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2016-12-10 21:34:45 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Jim_Higgins
2016-12-10 21:37:35 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
nospam
2016-12-10 21:52:21 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
they're not that expensive, but regardless, to some people the price is
worth it and to others it isn't, no different than any other product.
Jolly Roger
2016-12-10 23:27:04 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
The market says yes, even if trolls like you can't accept it.

JR
Your Name
2016-12-11 00:36:38 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
Nope. It's not even worth just $$$, but then far too many people these
days have more $ than ¢. ;-)
Jim_Higgins
2016-12-11 12:30:07 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
Nope. It's not even worth just $$$, but then far too many people these
days have more $ than ¢. ;-)
Amen :-) John Cameron Swayze liked Timex.
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
android
2016-12-10 21:42:54 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
Legendary US watchmaker Timex HAS entered the SmartWatch market:

<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>

It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
know or something...

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
teleportation kills
Jolly Roger
2016-12-10 23:27:30 UTC
Post by android
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>
It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
know or something...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
And Apple outsells them significantly. So what?

JR
android
teleportation kills
Your Name
2016-12-11 21:19:01 UTC
Post by android
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by android
Post by nospam
Post by Jim_Higgins
My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user
than cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>
It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
know or something...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
And Apple outsells them significantly. So what?
Heritage!
Timex is heritage?!?! Yeah, right. I think you're confusing it with The
Times newspaper. ;-)

Timex is the hopeless company that brought Sinclair's garbage toy
"computers" like the ZX80, ZX81, and Spectrum into America.