The Age of Apple Is Over,It’s become the new Microsoft.
Jim_Higgins
2016-11-19 20:07:17 UTC
The Age of Apple Is Over
It’s become the new Microsoft.
http://observer.com/2016/09/the-age-of-apple-is-over/
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Ant
2016-11-20 08:29:32 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
The Age of Apple Is Over
It???s become the new Microsoft.
http://observer.com/2016/09/the-age-of-apple-is-over/
Yep. Too bad Steve Jobs is dead to fix it. :(
--
Quote of the Week: "I am always shocked that there are still a handful
of defenders of the dubious practice of abstinence, surely the worst
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
android
2016-11-20 09:00:40 UTC
Post by Ant
Post by Jim_Higgins
The Age of Apple Is Over
It???s become the new Microsoft.
http://observer.com/2016/09/the-age-of-apple-is-over/
Yep. Too bad Steve Jobs is dead to fix it. :(
Steve laid out the roadmap to get where Apple is today. He even hired a
pale copy of himself as successor...

Have a looksie:

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Steve_Jobs_with_red_
shawl_edit2.jpg>