Which apps won't work in MacOS High Sierra?
Jim_Higgins
2017-09-29 16:50:18 UTC
Which apps won't work in MacOS High Sierra?
http://tinyurl.com/y97y7rvt
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Your Name
2017-09-29 21:04:34 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Which apps won't work in MacOS High Sierra?
http://tinyurl.com/y97y7rvt
MacRumors Forums has a much better list (continually updated) of what
does and doesn't work in macOS High Sierra 10.13 at
<https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/macos-high-sierra-10-13-works-does-not-work-thread.2048660/>
Jim_Higgins
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Your Name
2017-09-30 01:27:28 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Your Name
Post by Jim_Higgins
Which apps won't work in MacOS High Sierra?
http://tinyurl.com/y97y7rvt
MacRumors Forums has a much better list (continually updated) of what
does and doesn't work in macOS High Sierra 10.13 at
<https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/macos-high-sierra-10-13-works-does-not-work-thread.2048660/>
Thanks.
I guess it should be noted that the list is provided by the MacRumors
forum users in their own testing. Some of the apps that "work" may not
actually work for *all* functions since nobody can test *everything*.

The reverse is true as well - some apps listed as "not working" may
actually work on other computers and simply be having clashes on the
tester's computer with some other not-working app.

But at least it gives some idea of what may or may not work for those
yet to upgrade, and whether it's worth waiting for version updates from
the developers of any needed apps.