Popular newsgroups pertaining to Web site creation and management?
Add Reply
Tom Evans
2017-12-03 22:33:17 UTC
Are there any popular newsgroups remaining that pertain to Web site
creation and management?

I used to use alt.www.webmaster, but for some strange, unknown reason,
that newsgroup has been almost abandoned.

Tom Evans
Doc O'Leary
2017-12-04 18:13:50 UTC
For your reference, records indicate that
Post by Tom Evans
Are there any popular newsgroups remaining that pertain to Web site
creation and management?
I used to use alt.www.webmaster, but for some strange, unknown reason,
that newsgroup has been almost abandoned.
It’s Usenet in 2017. Almost *every* group has been abandoned.
--
"Also . . . I can kill you with my brain."
River Tam, Trash, Firefly
android
2017-12-04 18:22:42 UTC
Post by Tom Evans
Are there any popular newsgroups remaining that pertain to Web site
creation and management?
I used to use alt.www.webmaster, but for some strange, unknown reason,
that newsgroup has been almost abandoned.
It’s Usenet in 2017. Almost *every* group has been abandoned.
People feel safer on Facebook. Strangeness...
teleportation kills
Jim_Higgins
2017-12-04 22:56:17 UTC
Post by Tom Evans
Are there any popular newsgroups remaining that pertain to Web site
creation and management?
I used to use alt.www.webmaster, but for some strange, unknown reason,
that newsgroup has been almost abandoned.
It’s Usenet in 2017.  Almost *every* group has been abandoned.
People feel safer on Facebook. Strangeness...
Not me, that is why I am permanently deleting my Facebook account.
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
android
2017-12-05 05:43:31 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Post by Tom Evans
Are there any popular newsgroups remaining that pertain to Web site
creation and management?
I used to use alt.www.webmaster, but for some strange, unknown reason,
that newsgroup has been almost abandoned.
ItÕs Usenet in 2017.Ê Almost *every* group has been abandoned.
People feel safer on Facebook. Strangeness...
Not me, that is why I am permanently deleting my Facebook account.
Well, people worrying about that NSA, and with their little
"international" friends are harvesting contents and relations on mail
servers for use of more major organisations in the "intelligence
community" should not be surprised over what data FB might keep in the
basement, just in case for the sake of security of and whatever...
--
teleportation kills