Steve Jobs
Jim_Higgins
2017-01-28 18:58:30 UTC
Will make a 1.25 hour address at Cupertino on February 17, 2017 at
2:30PM. to encourage Apple employees.
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Neill Massello
2017-01-28 21:05:32 UTC
Will there be a live stream of this seance?
Jim_Higgins
2017-01-28 23:51:40 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by Jim_Higgins
Will make a 1.25 hour address at Cupertino on February 17, 2017 at
2:30PM. to encourage Apple employees.
Will there be a live stream of this seance?
He's dead?
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Your Name
2017-01-29 00:44:27 UTC
How can it be a "live" stream ... wouldn't it be a "dead stream"? ;-)
Your Name
2017-01-28 21:25:16 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Will make a 1.25 hour address at Cupertino on February 17, 2017 at
2:30PM. to encourage Apple employees.
More like scare the crap out of Apple employees if he does suddenly
appear ... unless you're one of those conspiracy nutter who believe
Steve Jobs didn't really die and has been serving hamburgers alongside
Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Prince. ;-)
Savageduck
2017-01-29 00:43:21 UTC
Post by Jim_Higgins
Will make a 1.25 hour address at Cupertino on February 17, 2017 at
2:30PM. to encourage Apple employees.
Naah! It's just a shill WOZ hired to front his agenda to create the
Grand Duchy of Cupertino.
--
Regards,

Savageduck