After 5 Years As Apple CEO, Tim Cook Scores C-
Jim_Higgins
2016-12-09 20:45:56 UTC
After 5 Years As Apple CEO, Tim Cook Scores C-
http://tinyurl.com/h6k6bc3
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
Wolffan
2016-12-12 02:57:36 UTC
why did you give him such a high grade?
Your Name
2016-12-12 05:19:19 UTC
Cook gets bonus marks for not being Billy Gates. ;-)
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-06 11:29:33 UTC
Post by Your Name
In article
Post by Wolffan
Post by Jim_Higgins
After 5 Years As Apple CEO, Tim Cook Scores C-
http://tinyurl.com/h6k6bc3
why did you give him such a high grade?
Cook gets bonus marks for not being Billy Gates. ;-)
That proved to be not necessarily a good thing, right?
After all BG have picked up SB who had no problem breaking
barstools on the backs of the underperforming VPs.
And for that you have to have coconuts.
But TC have gotten some credit after defending the user's rights to privacy
in the san benardino standoff with the triple letter agencies
and the supporting cannons of the federal legal system.
So it's a wash. Almost.